San Diego County has approved ONLY Youth One-On-One Soccer Training with up to 12 players in a group.
Parks’ and school districts’ are suggesting July 11, competitve league sports will be reopened.
We will post updates as we receive more guidance from the SD County Board of Supervisors, city parks’, and school districts’.
Safe Reopening Guidelines mandated by the State and County is posted below:
COVID 19 COMPETITIVE SPORTS SAFE REOPENING AFFADAVIT
- Each player is required to sign this agreement prior to participating in league activities.
- California Soccer League supports player’s, who are uncomfortable participating for any reason.
- Group participation is limited to 12 consistent players. Players can’t be added to roster.
- The number of players on the field at any one time must allow for six-feet distancing from one another.
- Coaches must insure during organized breaks six feet social distancing is maintained between their players, and opposing team players so that intermingling or moving between groups is prohibited.
- Players must maintain social distancing pathways onto the field so teams are not coming into contact with other teams upon entering and exiting the field.
- Players are required to leave immediately after league activity.
- Players from different households should not carpool.
- Parents should drop off kids and pick them up from league activities. If parents choose to stay they may do so off the field while keeping proper distancing from kids and other parents.
- Coaches must require players wash hands or use hand sanitizer before allowing participation, directly after participation, and during breaks.
- Players must keep hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes, soap and water, or similar disinfectant readily available.
- Players must frequently disinfect their equipment which they regularly use and comes into contact with other players.
- Players’ personal items such as bags, cell phones, personal reusable water bottles and backpacks are allowed on the field only if proper space is maintained between all items. Chairs and tables are not allowed
- Players are required to dispose of their own trash into garbage cans.
- Recognition protocols involving physical contact such as hugs, high-fives, etc. are not allowed in order to maintain social distancing guidelines of six feet or greater.
- Players must wear face coverings while on the sidelines. Remember to not touch your face and maintain minimum of 6 feet of social distancing while on the sidelines.
- Coaches must screen players before entering field, and send home players who have any of the following symptoms: Cough, difficulty breathing, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, diarrhea, feverish or a measured temperature greater than 99 degrees fahrenheit, known close contact with a person who is lab confirmed COVID-19 positive. Coaches are required to notify league of COVID-19 confirmed players.
- Coaches must insure players who had symptoms listed above don’t return until: In the case of an individual who was diagnosed with COVID-19, all three of the following criteria are met: minimum 3 days passed since recovery, resolution of fever without the use of fever-reducing medications; and the individual has improvement in symptoms; and at least 10 days has passed since symptoms first appeared; or in the case of a player who has symptoms that could be COVID-19 and does not get evaluated by a medical professional or tested for COVID-19, the individual is assumed to have COVID-19, and the individual may not return until they have completed the same three-step criteria listed above; or if the individual has symptoms that could be COVID-19 and wants to return to league activates before completing the above self-isolation period, the individual must obtain a medical professional’s note clearing the individual for return based on an alternative diagnosis.
- Staff will regulate the number of players on the field at one time and insure spectators are not present.
- All food service access, vending machines, snack areas and water fountains are closed.
- Only credit card payments are allowed prior to game; no cash payments can be accepted.